Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai
Price : AED 295
Nestled in the heart of the vibrant city of Dubai, the Wild Wadi Water Park is a thrilling oasis in the midst of the desert. This aquatic wonderland promises a fun-filled escape from the scorching desert heat and offers a fantastic blend of adrenaline-pumping rides, family-friendly attractions, and breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. A visit to Wild Wadi Water Park promises a day of aquatic adventure, relaxation, and family fun, making it a must-visit attraction for anyone traveling to Dubai. With its thrilling rides, stunning scenery, and top-notch amenities, it's an unforgettable destination for all ages.
- Exciting Water Rides: Wild Wadi boasts an array of exhilarating water rides, including the Jumeirah Sceirah, where you plummet down a 120-meter slide at incredible speeds, and the Burj Surj, a family raft ride that twists and turns through tunnels.
- Wave Pool: Catch some waves in the Breakers Bay wave pool, offering a refreshing experience for both swimmers and those looking to relax by the water.
- FlowRider: Perfect your surfing skills on the FlowRider, an artificial wave generator that's great for riders of all skill levels.
- Lazy River: For a more laid-back experience, float along the Lazy River while taking in the lush surroundings and stunning views of the Burj Al Arab.
- TChildren's Play Area: Kids will love Juha's Dhow and Lagoon, an interactive play structure complete with water guns, slides, and a massive dumping bucket.
- Stunning Views: As you brave the slides, you'll also be treated to unparalleled vistas of Dubai's iconic landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab and the coastline.
- Dining and Shopping: Refuel at one of the park's many dining options, offering everything from quick bites to full meals. Don't forget to check out the souvenir shops for mementos of your visit.
Points to Note:
- Location: Wild Wadi Water Park is located in the heart of Jumeirah, adjacent to the stunning Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Operating Hours: The park's hours may vary seasonally, so it's advisable to check their official website for the most up-to-date information on opening and closing times.
- Dress Code: Swimwear is appropriate attire for the park. Modesty is encouraged, especially for visitors coming from outside the UAE.
- Safety: Lifeguards are stationed throughout the park, and safety is a top priority. Height restrictions apply to some rides to ensure rider safety.
- Parking: Ample parking is available at the adjacent hotels, with shuttle services to the park for added convenience.